Stone & Tile Flooring - Flooring for kitchens, bathrooms, backsplashes, and entryways
Tiling your home in Westchester NY and Stamford CT - the possibilities are endless.
Personalized. Unique. Adaptable enough for almost any space, ceramic tile
and natural stone
such as granite, slate, and marble are among the most versatile flooring materials available. A wide range of textures, colors, and tones provide a palette for almost endless design possibilities. Our Design Associate can create the perfect look for your Westchester home using natural stone or tile flooring in patterns ranging from simple lines to more elaborate options customized for each room. We design tile floors, walls and backsplashes for homes in Westchester NY and Stamford CT area.
- The durability of stone and ceramic tile make them well-suited to high traffic areas
- Ceramic or glass tile is especially popular in entryways, bathrooms, and kitchens
- Stone and tile flooring can usually be cleaned using only a damp mop or sponge
- Some stone flooring can be sealed for better stain resistance, depending on the specific material used
- Tile is available in a huge assortment of sizes, colors, patterns, and finishes
- Grout color can be customized to match or contrast with your choice of tile
- Accent tiles, mosaics, and pattern options are limited only by the imagination and give your home a unique look
Also consider that:
- Some tile surfaces can be slick, especially when wet, while other types of tile provide greater traction.
- Standing for long periods on a stone or tile floor can result in sore or tired feet
- Tile does not retain heat well, so floors may feel cold to bare feet in winter
Check out our new flooring finder - find your own tiles
Ceramic, Porcelain & Stone Tile Flooring
You can read more about me on my blog site TheFlooringGirl.com. On this site I blog about common flooring questions that my customers ask.
Map of Westchester, NY
View Larger Map
Click below for home page:
Westchester NY Flooring
« Return to flooring design products